What can you do to help at the Klamath Basin Oktoberfest? Volunteers are a vital piece to the success of Klamath Basin Oktoberfest. In exchange for your time, we’ll give you a volunteer lanyard, an event mug, and tasting tickets to enjoy the festivities after your shift.
- Early shifts (2:00 pm – 5:30 pm) and late shifts (5:30 pm – 9:00 pm) available for all positions listed below:
- Admission Table – collect payment for admission, check-in Eventbrite pre-sales, put wristbands on attendees.
- Beer Glasses – keep the glasses stocked and hand out glasses to those who have purchased them.
- Beer Tender – serve alcohol, learn more by clicking here
- Token Sales – sell additional tickets for beer inside the event.
- Floater/runner – Pick-up tables and maintain trash receptacles, anything as needed!
- Parking – assist in directing traffic and ensuring that parking is done appropriately.
You can email our Volunteer Coordinator by simply filling out the form below:
We will contact you as soon as possible.